Agendas and Minutes
- If you would like to comment on an agenda item during a live meeting, please navigate to our live commenting page: https://heber-ut.granicusideas.com/meetings
- For Members of the Public who wish to comment via email, please send your email, following the email guidelines, noted in the Contact Us section below.
- For Members of the Public who wish to watch the public meeting live, via GoToMeeting, please use this link:
- City Council Meeting, Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:30 PM - 12:00 AM (MDT) Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/882487677
Ensure you Mute you MIC at all times.
If a person(s) does follow meeting etiquette, or is disruptive, they will be removed from the meeting.
Please see the HOW TO CONTACT US section below to email your comments, during live meetings.
Thank you for your participation in Heber City’s public meetings. The public is welcome to attend the public meetings in person, if proper social distancing is followed, however, due to the current COVID-19 Health Concerns, we will be following the recommendations from the State of Utah and County Health Officials and hold all public meetings remotely for the duration of the state of emergency issued by Governor Herbert.
We are proud to feature live-streaming audio during our regular meetings and encourage you to participate by listening and reaching out with any questions or comments via email. Your participation and feedback are essential and highly valued.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you would like to comment on an agenda item during a live meeting, please navigate to our live e-commenting page: https://heber-ut.granicusideas.com/meetings
Please keep all emailed public comments to 500 words or less. Comments exceeding this limit will not be read into the public record.
City Council: CCPublic@heberut.gov
Planning Commission: PCPublic@heberut.gov
Airport Advisory Board: AABPublic@heberut.gov
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
eComment: Public commenting will be open before the meeting begins. This option will stay open for the duration of the meeting.
In Progress: Once the meeting has begun, the “in progress” link to listen to the live-streaming audio will appear. Click on the link to live-stream audio.
Agenda: View the agenda items to be covered in the meeting.
RULES FOR COMMENTING:
Respect one another. Stay on topic. Don’t impersonate someone else. Spam and commercial content will be removed. Please refrain from vulgar or rude language. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in your comment being removed from record.
- Emails that pertain directly to meeting agenda items, including Public Hearings and Public Comments, are considered permanent public record.
- Emails must refer to a specific agenda item or read “public comment” in the subject line to be acknowledged and read aloud.
- Emails will not receive a reply via email but will be read into the permanent record during the City Council meeting.
- Emails must be received prior to the appropriate agenda item in order to be included as public record.
- Emails are valid only if questions and comments include your full name.